Together in Christ, Together with you
Command #4 - Go & Make Disciples
1. ⇐ LOOK BACK
● Care - How are you?
○ What are we thankful for?
(As the gathering develops the below will also become regular practices once taught)
○ Lord’s supper 1 Cor 11:23-29
○ Giving - IN / OUT / UP
● Loving Accountability
○ How did we get on with our goals?
○ Who did we share the gospel with?
○ Church Circle Acts 2:36-47
2. ⇑ LOOK UP
● New Command #4 Go & Make Disciples
○ Command - Matthew 28:18-20
○ Story (Tell; Re-tell; Read; Re-tell) - John 4:4-42
○ Questions (God/Jesus? People? Command/Example? Promise?)
○ Conclusions worth covering - Does everyone know who to go and begin making disciples of? (Practice the People Map - now or when setting goals)
3. ⇒ LOOK FORWARD
● Set Goals
○ Connect - with God? (Practice praying for your People Map)
○ Obey Jesus - something from the study we want to go and do?
○ Share - Who from our People Map will we share the 3 Circles with? (Practice your People Map + / or 3 Circles)
○ Teach / Train - someone else + / or reproduce this church meeting with others
● Pray & Commission