Together in Christ, Together with you
Command #9 - Gather
1. ⇐ LOOK BACK
● Care - How are you?
○ What are we thankful for?
(As the gathering develops the below will also become regular practices once taught)
○ Lord’s supper 1 Cor 11:23-29
○ Giving - IN / OUT / UP
● Loving Accountability
○ How did we get on with our goals?
○ Who did we share the gospel with?
○ Church Circle Acts 2:36-47
2. ⇑ LOOK UP
● New Command #9 Gather
○ Command - Hebrews 10:24-25
○ Story (Tell; Re-tell; Read; Re-tell) - Acts 2:36-47
○ Questions (God/Jesus? People? Command/Example? Promise?)
○ Conclusions worth covering - Are we devoted to gathering as a church? Are we practicing what it means to be a healthy church?
3. ⇒ LOOK FORWARD
● Set Goals
○ Connect - with God?
○ Obey Jesus - something from the study we want to go and do? (Practice are we ready to commit to being a church? Make plans to continue meeting)
○ Share - Who from our People Map will we share the 3 Circles with?
○ Teach / Train - someone else + / or reproduce this church meeting with others
● Pray & Commission