Meetings - Click here to see how the the latest Coronavirus (Covid19) guidance is going to change the way we meet for the time being
Here are some of the ways for you to take your first step in church life.
- Sunday services at 10:30 at St Thomas and St Margaret’s Churches - followed by refreshments
- Start courses - a great way to begin exploring the Christian faith and get to know others. After completing one of these courses you may then wish to join one of our small groups or our new Wednesday church.
- Small groups meet at a variety of times in the week to help one another grow as followers of Jesus.
- Our Wednesday church meets at 4pm and has an informal family friendly style.
Catching up with others
- Connected is our 11-18’s group seeking to help young people grow as disciples have fun and explore issues relevant to young people on Tuesdays from 4:30-6:00.
- Bright Sparks is a service geared to 0-5’s, their parents and their carers. It meets during school term time at St Margarets from 9:30-11:00 on Wednesdays.
- Just In is a chance to drop in for tea and toast and to buy some nearly new clothes. It's on Thursdays in term times from 8:45am - 10:30am at St Margaret’s.
- Monthly Mens Breakfast on the first week in the month at 8:00 at St Thomas.
- Monthly Coffee Mornings take place at St Thomas from 10am-noon on the first week in the month. They’re a great way to meet up with others and from time to time there’s the opportunity to support charitable causes.
From time to time through the year we have social events. Whether a Bring and Share games evening, Barn Dance, Christmas Fayre or Pancake Party they all serve to provide time to catch up with one another and have a bit of fun.